Re: Oops, and an idea...

From: Mark Redshaw(midnight) (midnight@buffnet.net)
Date: 07/20/95

interesting point
a scabard would only be practical if ow say you were useing a critical
hit and fumble chart system

I would like to see that happen but I am not familiar with the TO HIT
system unuff to be able to do it myself

I am very very novice with C and even running a mud or anything else on a
unix machine
main reason I accepted this job/hobby from the person who asked me to do
it was I am willing to learn but still dont own a C or Unix Book
also I am on a student budget and cant exactly afford books or food or
shoes or clothes or girls or air at this point