Re: trouble with adding levels

From: Dave (eagle@virek.worcester.com)
Date: 04/20/95

Did you add the extra titles? also look at utils.h and utils.c they
define IS_CLASS and you might wanna add them to shop.c (I think thgis is
the file) so that you can make shops that will sell only to them or won't
sell to them and look at your spec_assign.c file (it defines the guilds)
if you want them to goto an existing guild instead of building a new one
I can help with that (I did that and had to change the code a bit).
	- David 'Dave' Berthiaume of the temporarily closed DragonMUD.