Re: Mapmaker

From: Chris Herringshaw (xxviper@umich.edu)
Date: 07/25/95

Not that it helps much now, but when the Xtoolkit and database creation
utilities are released, there is support for reading current
CircleMUD compatible world files into the editor, and writing a
postscript copy of the map to disk - which can subsequently be
printed on any(tm) postscript printer.  I don't think I'll add
support for ascii maps, though, as in the 6+ years I have been
working on/with/in MUDs, I've not yet seen a useful application
of it.  Keep an eye on the list for the beta release, if you'd
like to try it.

-----
Christopher Herringshaw       | University of Michigan Medical Center
Special Projects Development  | 1500 East Medical Center Dr. B1-240TC
xxviper@umich.edu             |        Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-0704
http://www.umich.edu/~xxviper |                  +0101 (313) 747-2778