Problem with sort_commands

From: Stefan Rensing (rensing@uhura.biologie.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: 07/26/95

Hiya,

I have a problem with new commands I add. The code compiles properly
but when booting the mud I get a core dump when sorting command list and
spells. dbx says it's in sort_commands, and it must have to do with some
invalid assignment, as the following functions are calloc, malloc, _mallock_
unlocked, cleanfree and realfree (and that's it :( ). I had that problem
some time ago when adding a new skill but I can't remember how I solved it,
unfortunately. Any ideas ? (the new code is added in the respective slots
in interpreter.c, spells.h, spell_parser.c and the ACMD in act.other.c).
*sigh*

-Stefan.

--
Stefan A. Rensing             Institute of Biology II/III - Schaenzlestr. 1
The SysOp Biologist         D-79104 Germany, FON: +49 761 203-2676 / FAX: 2675