Re: misc changes that would be nice..

From: Ole Gjerde (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 08/08/95

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, Lincoln Chan wrote:

> 4) set password works only if you are the first imp on the game.  This was
>    (is) a safety feature which protects the first imp from being backstabbed
>    or screwed with by other imps.

I know that..  but I am the first imp, and it doesn't change the passwd..

> 7) I thought stat m <number> and stat o <number> were already in.

That's vstat, I'm talking stat m <name> and stat o <name> and not vnums

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*                                               |    at  North Dakota     *
*                                               |    State University     *
*  Email: Gjerde@plains.NoDak.edu               |-------------------------*
*         Gjerde@winternet.com                  |   Proud user of Linux   *