perform_act inthedark

From: FourSpace (realm@styx.ph.msstate.edu)
Date: 08/10/95

I seem to be having a problem with perform_act in my 3.0blp8.  It seems
that when i call a TO_ROOM act, with null ch and vict_obj (obj, the
second pointer, is the only one used), and the room is dark (flagged
or nighttime), perform_act barfs on the line where it hits the $p in the
switch, and calls CHECK_NULL(obj, OBJS(obj, to)).

An example of this kind of act() is in the spec proc from dumps, when
the obj is extracted.  ie,
act("$p vanishes in a puff of smoke!", FALSE, 0, obj, 0, TO_ROOM);

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Fireball