eliza system for muds

From: Christopher Busch (cbusch@d.umn.edu)
Date: 08/21/95

I decided to add it to a MERC mud that I am running.  I want to have it
be separate from the MOB programs, so that it will be far easier to
implement, maintain, and patch into existing muds.

When I get a prototype of the system going, I will invite you to log into
(vision.d.umn.edu 4040) and check it out.  When I complete it, I will make a
"patch" available for anyone who wants it.

I am glad that there is a lot of interest in this! It spurs me onward.

I might degenerate the code back to C so that it will be easier to
include into existing muds.

--
Christopher G Busch                          "Avoid computer viruses,
cbusch@ub.d.umn.edu                             practice safe hex."