Re: Telnet entry routines.

From: Ron Poulton (ron@res.com)
Date: 09/09/95

I have no qualms with writing my own editing routines; if anything, I'd
like to write something that detects whether there's a line or a
character mode enabled and compensates; that way I can at least test the
functionality/efficiency of such routines.  If they're horribly slow,
I'll comment them out in the next compile.

I'm getting close though. <grin>.