Re: autorun

From: Ole Gjerde (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 09/14/95

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, James VanRegenmortel wrote:

> does anyone out there have an autorun that works in linux. I rewrote the
> automaint and it works fine, but i can't get autorun to work.
> I have changed the original so much i don't know what it even looks like.
> i am running version 2.0 slackware with the 1.1.18 kernal. anyhelp would
> be appreciated.

As long as you have the csh shell, it works just fine.  If not, get it
from sunsite.unc.edu/system/shells.

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*                                               |    at  North Dakota     *
*  Homepage: http://www.winternet.com/~gjerde   |    State University     *
*  Email:    Gjerde@plains.NoDak.edu            |-------------------------*
*            Gjerde@winternet.com               |   Proud user of Linux   *