Re: autorun

From: The Mighty Spaz Twit (spaz@helix.net)
Date: 09/14/95

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Daniel W. Burke wrote:

> You wrote:
> >
> >does anyone out there have an autorun that works in linux. I rewrote
> >automaint and it works fine, but i can't get autorun to work.
> >I have changed the original so much i don't know what it even looks >i
> am running version 2.0 slackware with the 1.1.18 kernal. anyhelp would
> >be appreciated.

it depends on what shell you use - i use bash and i had wo write my own
script.

Spaz

> I've been using the autorun that comes with circle on linux without any
> problems.....]

                       The Mighty Spaz Twit
                      Vancouver, BC - Canada

     "Good, Evil - I'm the guy with the gun" - Ash, Housewares

-=>Microsoft Windows : Can't live with it, can't kill Bill Gates<=-

(If the above text is not black on a black background, immediately
push the button on the front of your monitor to fix the problem.)