2.20 on SVR4

From: Ryan Lynch (lynchrl@ucsub.colorado.edu)
Date: 09/19/95

	I just subscribed to this list so I don't know if this question
has already been asked.  Has anyone had any luck with compiling Circle
2.20 on a SVR4 sys?  I know that the code was in the process of being
ported to that sys but I don't know if it was ever finished.  I'm
planning on staying with 2.20 since I'm a newbie but I just wanted to
know if anyone has any suggestions.  I've only had one undefined symbol
when using cc compared to five undefined symbols with gcc.  Don't know if
this really helped or just looked like it helped:)  Please email me with
any help you can offer.  Thanks.

Ryan Lynch
lynchrl@ucsub.colorado.edu
lynchrl@rintintin.colorado.edu
University of Colorado, Boulder
College of Engineering and Applied Science