Strom's Multiclass/Races code

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 09/20/95

For what it's worth (which is probably in the negatives),
I've uploaded the working version of my src directory into
the CircleMUD 'official' site (cambot.res.jhu.edu) in the
incoming directory.  I also placed a disclaimer/readme there
under the same name, where .tgz was replaced with .readme
instead.
You'd probably have the best results by gunzip'ing and tar xf'ing
the file into a seperate directory and then diffing my src against
yours.
I'm also using the alias.c and the olc stuff.
As for where Strom's Lost Land is... well, it's underdevelopment
and it doesn't have a home (ie. my sys admins don't yet know about
it).  It's not on csua.berkeley.edu :)  Thus, I can't announce it's
address. :(   Sorry.   But, from the code, you'll probably see the
'flavor' of Strom's Lost Lands.
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"