Re: Mobile Multi-Attacks

From: Pink Floyd (floyd@south.mit.edu)
Date: 09/23/95

   Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 14:51:56 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Alex <3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca>
   Cc: entreri@netcom.com, circle@pvv.unit.no

   On Sat, 23 Sep 1995, Pink Floyd wrote:
   > You need to provide a way for the system to determine that its dealing with
   > a death knight and not a janitor.  What you could do is to redefine mobs so
   > that they have a class, and then go through every world file and give each
   > mob the appropriate class.
   Another way would be to assign a mob flag for it, and just have it casually
   go through the cases if it has the flag or not or whatever... (=

I don't understand...  all mobs already have a 'mob flag' (that is, there is
a quick way to check if a char is a mob or not).  How would a mob flag help
distinguish whether a given mob is a janitor or a death knight?