strom code... (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 09/26/95

> From: DoDGeR <dodger@WPI.EDU>
> Subject: strom code...
>
> would the kind person who uploaded the strom code be nice enough to upload
> it to the incoming of bitter.res.wpi.edu?  I will make it accessable
> there... thanx

It'll be a radically different version (and hella-buggy (which is, in fact
the very same baby-carriage Lucifer used in his wee-o' days)).  I didn't
keep a copy of that specific tarball, and have since decomposed the code
even more, as it'll include some of what I'm struggling with right now.
but, I'll upload it ASAP.

In reguards to that 36 maximum on stats... I knew the reason behind it back
when I was up'ing my to go to 36, but now I can't remember why.  I know that
on my own mud, I have str at 40 (36 + the 4 for 18/??) and the other attribut
at 36 (that's array index, sorry).

Anyway, off to tar cfvz :)
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"