Re: diagnose

From: James VanRegenmortel (darkangel@globalone.net)
Date: 10/05/95

Instead of putting it in the diag_char_to_char, put it in the prompt.
This is what i did and it only displays the auto condition once a round when
the prompt is shown. If the person isn't fighting, it says none in the
prompt, if they are fighting, it shows the condition of the victom. If
you are not sure where the prompt code is, it is in comm.c, void
make_prompt? I think. I hope this helps.

Darkangel