Re: Adding Classes and Races

From: Pink Floyd (floyd@south.mit.edu)
Date: 10/09/95

   Hi all !
   I am a newbie in coding a MUD server.
   Could someone explain to me how to add a new class or races in Circle
   v3.0 ?  or maybe  there are some documentations about that ??

Try looking at the code for the current classes and duplicating/expanding
it as appropriate for your new class - e.g., if there is a switch statement
that has a case for every existing class, then clearly you will add a new
case for your new class..  (All this, of course, assumes that you know how
to program in C.  If not, you're gonna have a hell of a time adding in new
anything, except maybe for the MOTD.. ;-)