Re: Paying attention

From: James VanRegenmortel (darkangel@globalone.net)
Date: 10/13/95

Look, first of all, why don't you guys find something better to do then
flame me for not paying attention the first time through. There is a good
reason I didn't. If you knew all the facts first, before you went and
choped someone apart, there would be alot less pissed off people on this
list. I notice it goes on alot. Getting back to the subject.. The first
time and only time I saw the loadroom and entering the game wearing eq, I
had rent active on my mud. So I had no use for it and didn't pay much
attention to the postings. After talking to many of the players and immos,
we desided to take rent out and balance the coins by makeing them less
available. Well, now that rent is gone, we would like it so the players
come back in the room they left at.

thank you for everyone that helped,

Darkangel