How many coders do you have?

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 10/26/95

Just a short question on feasibility, how many coders do you guys have
on your muds?  Right now, I'm working solo, but I'd like to see the
distribution.

ObCodeDiscussionTopic:  I allocated some AFF_FLAGS in my mud so that
some mobs need to be attacked with a + weapon of some strength, ala
D&D.  Do you think a player should also have those kinds of benefits?
For instance, if I made weres a player class and give $m the AFF_SILVER
flag (which means you need an ITEM_SILVER flagged item to damage $m) do
you think it'll be too much power since Mobs and players alike call the
CAN_DAMAGE function to check if the successful attack actually did any
damage, and not all mobs can damage silver (let alone +1 etc)  Maybe you
guys hsould just point me to some newsgroup like
alt.mud.philosophy.game-balance.morality.and.mortality.
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"