Re: houses

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 10/28/95

->I was playing with the idea of makeing my self a house. I was just wondering
->if there were any known bugs in the house code for circle 3.00 bpl8 or if
->that part of the code has even been completed yet. I played with it for
->an hour and a half, and it seened to work ok.

I messed around with a while ago.  The house code in general seems to
work.  But if you want the player to show back up in their house when they
reenter a game after quiting.  You will have to do some modifications to
the save_char function in db.c (I believe).  You will also have to do some
modifications to the nanny function in interpreter.c.

Dave Carver

Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
76. Every once in a while declare peace.
    It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
           -- Quark, The Homecoming

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |
| The views and opinions expressed here are my own, and in no way  |
| reflect the views of the college.                                |