Re: Item combine code...

From: Andy Davidoff (dert@concrete.resnet.upenn.edu)
Date: 05/03/95

> > i would do a check for identical prototype, this'll fix any problems with
> > strings/re-strings and individual flags, etc. that may be added later.
> I'm not quite sure I get you fully.  What do you mean by identical
> prototype?  Items with the same item_number, which is what I check, have
> the same vnum, but my concern is over things like corpses, which have
> identical item_number values, but different descriptions.

do some greps fer mob_proto an obj_proto, u may want to use mob/obj_index
too. shrug, i aint gonna do it for you, just suggestin u use the
templates of mob/objs to compare against mob/objs that are already in
existence; so u can tell if an obj/mob has changed from the 'normal'
loaded prototype. get my drift?