CircleMUD WWW Listing

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@amour.com)
Date: 11/13/95

I've been reviewing all the systems listed in the MUD listing and the
following are my results of uncontactable systems:

AstroMUD: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
BugMUD: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
DragonMUD: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Exile: Unable to connect to remote host: Network is unreachable
Fantasy: Unable to connect to remote host: Network is unreachable
GreenMUD: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
GreenHell: Timeout
HertsMUD: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
HexOnyx: nyx.cencom.net: Unknown server error
JeenusToo: Timeout
Necropolis: Timeout
Original MUD: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Realms of Aurealis: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
SaturnMUD: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Unsafe Haven: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Wisney World: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused
Wizards Nook: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused

If you are the Imp on any of these, or have any updated information on any
of these systems, please let me know ASAP as I will be removing these if I
don't hear back from anyone within a few days or so.

--- Mirlen <cepler@cambot.res.jhu.edu>
    ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu 4000