fatal error (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 11/15/95

> From: Ryan Lynch <lynchrl@ucsub.colorado.edu>
> Subject: fatal error
>
> 	I just got my Circle to compile but it's giving me a fatal error
> when i try to run it:
>
> ld.so.1: bin/circle: fatal: libucb.so.1: can't open file errno=2
>
> Anyone have ideas on how to fix this?  Thanks:)

Just got it myself, at work, when I ran 3 makes at the same time.
Comes from running out of memory, as far as I can tell.  (All three
failed to make with a similar message... then I did them one at a
time without changing anything, and all three compilied).
Hope that helps... don't ask me for more RAM though :)
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 MechWarrior II Addict		Red Planet Veteran (Blocker)
 "Argh! My 'O' key is broken!!" - famous last words
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"  - Strom