iedit/redit

From: Ron Hensley (strider@hippy.org)
Date: 11/20/95

Okay.
Lets go over this one last time. There are two different olc files at jhu.
circ-olc.tar.gz
  and
olc-wld.tar.gz

There has been talk of bugs in one or both of them.
I installed the one with iedit and redit in them..
What if any problems exist in these two editors?

Once I noticed a bunch of extra ^M's in a .wld file i had been editing,
but ive been unable to reproduce the problem.

I'm not flaming the author in the least. Heck im glad to have something
to work with, even if it has to be fixed. I'd just like a complete
list of any known problems with it, as id like to fix it up and use it.

  *     Ron Hensley                                 strider@hippy.org       *
  *     Computer Programmer                         strider@dmv.com         *
  *     DelMarVa OnLine                             complaints@/dev/null    *
  *     749-1111 Ext. 403                                                   *