Teleport rooms

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 11/21/95

Someone on hte circlemailing list just posted a whole chunk of code
that would implement teleport rooms.  I'm gonna have a looksee and
try to tack that onto circle... then fix redit to implement it.
It looks promising, and shouldn't be too hard to patch into the
existing code.
Work's been tough lately, so I haven't had time to finish zedit.
Sorry....
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 MechWarrior II Addict		Red Planet Veteran (Blocker)
 "Argh! My 'O' key is broken!!" - famous last words
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"  - Strom