Anyone Want Base Race Code

ntropy@voicenet.com
Date: 11/23/95

I have been working on race.h and race.c which allow races to be added rather
easily. If you guys are interested I could ftp it to circles's incomming dir.
The only problem is that the files are assuming that you want to eventualy
change the mob files over and give everything a race. The prototype that I
have running has 97 races. Just remember that i am still working on it so
i don't want to hear any complaints if you have problems with it.

        MALSTROM (Lord of ordered Chaos)
N-Tropy                              (\___/)
ntropy@voicenet.com            *==}===\X x/===>
REALM OF DEACY                        =(o)=
jitter.rahul.net 4242                   U