OK! I will post races

ntropy@voicenet.com
Date: 11/24/95

Ok, due to the response to my post I will both post and ftp a cleaned
up version of my race code. It will take me a couple of days to get the
time to get it ready and remove all extra stuff. When it's posted it
should be easy to put into standard code and will not require a pwipe!
Since I myself am working on it I will release updates as long as there is
interest.
N-Tropy                              (\___/)
ntropy@voicenet.com            *==}===\X x/===>
REALM OF DEACY                        =(o)=
jitter.rahul.net 4242                   U