Re: Shire Area Needed

From: Edward Long (ironwolf@csd.uwm.edu)
Date: 11/25/95

*slaps forehead* sorry about the messageless mail :)  Anyways, Im curious
about how many muds are out there that are based on LotR.  Im planing on
doing mine on that, but if theres ALOT of lord of the ringers out there
Id just as soon switch to something else.  If your on the list and are
runninga LotR mud could you just mail me with LotR or something in the
subject so I can get an idea of how many are out there :)