Re: CRYPT

From: Eric T. Benoit (tiffani@virek.worcester.com)
Date: 05/05/95

On Sat, 22 Apr 1995, DragonMUD [iii1.iii.net 4000] [199.232.40.10 4000 wrote:

> I can see where this is going, I think we should all stop now before this
> turns into a large scale war (like the one I unknowingly caused earlier)

Dave the difference is the War you caused earlier was a. not your fault
b. stupid. This on the other hand is a matter of what is right and what
is wrong therefor it is a battle that unfortunatly _NEEDS_ to be fought.

tiffani@virek.worcester.com       | "The same thing we do every night....
muse@virek.worcester.com          |     Try to take over the world..."
circle@virek.worcester.com        |                      -Illuminati-
http://www.worcester.com/~tiffani |
"Engage"
               - Captain Jean-Luc Picard , "Star Trek the Next Generation" -