Player's gaining experience while resting, etc..

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 11/29/95

I have had a couple of reports of players being able to advance levels by
simply RESTING or SLEEPING for long periods of time.   What I would like
to do is make it so that a person can only gain experience by actually
doing battle, junking items, etc.

I think all I need to modify is the gain_exp function so that it doesn't
give any experience to people that are sleeping, or is there another spot
that I need to modify?

I have checked the archives of this list and haven't found anything that
seems to do what I want.

Dave Carver

You're not going crazy, you're goin sane in a crazy world.
         -- The Tick (The Tick vs The Idea Men)

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |
| The views and opinions expressed here are my own, and in no way  |
| reflect the views of the college.                                |