zedit

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 12/15/95

Ok, I got zedit running at 80% warp...err, it's 4/5s finished, and
since none of my builders every use the Remove command, i just might
not need to do it :)  (yeah, cutting corners).
All the necessary files are in zedit.tgz in ftp.wrs.com /pub/billy/Lostlands.
It's menu driven, so those who don't like menus need not include it in
their mud.
It uses up a lot more space than you might want because I added comments
on every line (in case I ever need/want to 'more/less/jove' the *.zon files)
But those are easy to comment out.  (I know, probably should have made it
an option that could be toggled)... it also uses samedi's zone_permissions
scheme, which I hope I followed to spec.
Anyway, if you really need that zedit, and don't mind a menu driven one that
might drive you crazy, hop on over and grab :)   AND READ THE README PLEASE
(i'll try to keep that one short).
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 MechWarrior II Addict		Red Planet Veteran (Blocker)
 "Argh! My 'O' key is broken!!" - famous last words
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"  - Strom