Re: MAX_PLAYERS

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 12/18/95

There's a bug in pl8's get_max_descs which fails if rlimit returns
-1 (RLIM_INFINITY).  It's fixed in pl9, but for now you can just add
a line to the beginning that says "return 300" instead of executing the
rlimit code.  (This is in comm.c).

Please forgive incoherencies in the above code but--well, it is finals
time.