Autorun and Logs

From: Brian Christopher Guilbault (guil9964@nova.gmi.edu)
Date: 12/18/95

Hi Guys-

We are having a problem with autorun and our logs. When we first execute
autorun, everything is logged fine. But, if the game crashes and the
script restarts it, then the logs don't work. Anyone else have this problem?

We recently added loads to the log (the syslog on disk, not the wizlog)
but that code is clean and besides, we had the problem before that change
was made. We haven't done anything to the script itself, so I don't think
the problem is there. Maybe even a suggestion of where to look would
help. Thanks all and good luck to those with exams this week :-)

  -Dante, Head IMP of Quarantine