Re: fork, vfork, shared mem, et al...

ntropy@voicenet.com
Date: 12/20/95

You might want to buy a copy of Unix Network programming by W. Richard
Stevens.  This book has been invaluebale in my quest to write a new mud
server.  Pay close attention to the difference in capabilities between bsd
and system V.  Good luck on your quest.  I know mine has been a difficult
one so far.

N-Tropy                              (\___/)          | I'm Looking
ntropy@voicenet.com            O==#===\X x/===>       | for a friendlier
REALM OF DECAY                        =(o)=           | site. If anyone can
jitter.rahul.net 4242                   U             | help, mail me :>