Player Files as text?

balif@nacs.net
Date: 01/01/96

        I am unsure what I did in the past, but I had a patch or something
that turned the player files into text files, each player his own file. When
I untar either cirlcepl7 or circlepl8 the players are in one file
/lib/etc/players and are encoded in their own little thing.

        Can someone point me to the patch for turning em text based? thanks..

---Balif
|When You Think You've Tried Every Road ... Every Avenue;|
|Take One more Look, in what you've found Old;           |
|And in it You'll find something New  --Depeche Mode     |
\_Balif@nacs.net___http://www.nacs.net/~balif____________/