Re: Test mail

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 02/06/96

On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, Ben Leibig wrote:

> > I can't wait to see it...is ther OLC in patch 9?  If not, I suppose I can
> > probably convert mine and have it ready shortly after getting patch 9,
> > assuming no major changes to the file structures.
>
> I have not seen the OLC yet so i can't say but if its a good one it would
> be kool if you continued yours anyway.

Jeremy didn't mention anything about olc in the release info, so I'll
continue what I've been doing.  I'm close to releasing version .05 (with
a much cleaner zone editor, much smaller code, and a new feature or two).
It'll probably be patch 9 based, although users of .03 and .04 will only
need to get the new copy of act.build.c.

Sam