Re: Online Editor for 2.2

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 02/17/96

On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Christopher M. Lee wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a online editor for Circle 2.2.  I have read on
> the homepage that 3.x will have one.  I am wondering if someone has made one
> for 2.2.
>
> Oh, by the way I am new on this list.  Hello everyone!

Hi :)  If you're con\mfortable with some simple coding, you can get the
olc I've written for 3.0 and modify it for 2.2.  This would only involve
changing the save routines to save bitvectors as ints instead of strings
of letters, and removing any features that aren't in 2.2 (I doubt there
will be many).

It's at ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi.

Sam