Re: Flight, Horses and Boats

From: Nomad (nomad@cybernex.net)
Date: 02/20/96

Well, I have added mounts to my mud.  If you'd like to see it and talk to
me about how to do it for yours, here's the address:

Kingdoms Divided:   kd.csnet.net 9000

As far as flying goes, we have dragons and griffins, etc to ride so
players can travel over oceans on them.  (Not sure if that's what you
meant by flying).  And, as for boats, we've been planning on adding
sailing ships for a long time, so I'd like to talk to anyone about some
ideas for them...maybe share some code on those as well.

So, if you'd like to talk to me about any of this, e-mail me directly or
look for me on my mud (I'm on every night from about 6:30 to 10:00pm).

			- Nomad -