Re: Circle 2.2 & Auto Directions

From: Michael Buselli (mhbusell@midway.uchicago.edu)
Date: 02/27/96

On Tue, 27 Feb 1996, Jeremy Elson wrote:

> > On Sun, 25 Feb 1996, Tom Balfe wrote:
> >
> > > Also, the autorun script doesn't seem to work with Slackware 3.0 and
> > > kernel 1.2.13.
> >
> > 	Make sure you have installed the extra shells package and that
> > the there is a link from /bin/csh --> /bin/tcsh (should be done
> > automagically by install, but ....)
>
> This will be fixed with pl10, we're using sh instead of csh for autorun
> now.

     Could you include both versions?  autorun (sh) and autorun.csh (csh)?
This is because on linuxs that include csh, the csh is a smaller
executable than the sh is, since sh is a link to bash.  Anyway, some
people care about the extra 100k that would save.

Michael Buselli
m-buselli@uchicago.edu
http://student-www.uchicago.edu/users/mhbusell/