Question about implementing QUESTS

From: David A. Carver (DCARVER@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us)
Date: 03/01/96

I've been thinking about implementing quests on my MUD.  What I would like
to know is how some of you have handled the implementation of quests.
I've got some general ideas, one was if a player had their QUEST flag set
they would automagicly be reloaded back into the same roomt that they quit
from, because some quests may not be completed in one sitting.  Problem
with this is, that a player could conceivable reload back into the room
the next time and be instantly attacked by some vicious mob.  Any ideas or
suggestions on implementing quests would be appreciated.

Dave Carver
Thought for the day:
    Cleavage (n): something you can approve of and
    look down on at the same time.   -- W. Garnett.

| David Carver, Programmer Analyst        "Spooooooooonnnnnn!!!"   |
| Columbus State Community College               -- The Tick       |
| Email: dcarver@cougar.colstate.cc.oh.us                          |