OLC troubles

From: Harvey Gilpin (rv@twylite.demon.co.uk)
Date: 03/03/96

Hi all,

I seem to remember someone mentioning they were having trouble with
the OLC from jhu.  Their muds were crashing for no apparent reason.
Well, I've just down-loaded and inserted it into Circle3pl9 and
found a bug in it.  It doesn't update the Zone Reset Table when
adding new rooms to the world data (with redit).

I expect much the same problem applies to 'iedit' but I haven't
looked into that yet.

Anyhow, If your mud gives you lots of 'door does not exist' errors
after using OLC, this is probably the cause.  If anyone wants the fix,
let me know.

Rv.