Re: OLC troubles

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 03/04/96

On Mon, 4 Mar 1996, Harvey Gilpin wrote:

> > Fix? how would you fix that without the olc loading a door into the game,
> > and telling it how to edit the zone file? if you had done this, grats!
> > Send it over via e-mail, i'd love to see it..
>
> I wish I had.  I've only fixed the bug, and so far, only in redit.
> Once I've got the bugs out of iedit I may start work on a medit and
> zedit.  Urgh.  Anyone already made a start on these?

Yeah obuild includes those.  It's packaged along with an object and room
editor, but I know of several people who have installed it along with the
package you've got, and use a combination of the two.  You can get it at:

  ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi/obuild.05.tar.gz

It's got its fair share of bugs :)

Sam