Re: memory and circle

From: Orasis (chapwesk@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 03/10/96

A VERY simple way to do it would be to use a shell script that basically
does this

while true
do
ps aux | grep circle >> logfile
done

-Justin Chapweske
"Being rich is usually better than being stupid."
chapwesk@plains.nodak.edu   chapwesk@blackbody.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
chapwesk@cx03.sod.cc.ndsu.nodak.edu  orasis@205.198.0.31-35
orasis@bog.nodak.edu  orasis@ziggy.rrnet.com (rrnet.com 4800)
Justin Chapweske@Fargo.nd.us.earth.milkyway