Testing trhoughput

From: Rasmus R\xnlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 03/12/96

Hi ..

Well, I'd just like to know if anyone gets this mail ..
The recent mails I've posted havent been 'bounced back to me' via. the
listserver, so I'm not sure if anyone actually gets this..

If people get this I'd like to ask if it's a change thats occured to the
mailinglist, that doesn't 'bounce' a copy of the letter I send back ?

Regards,
Con.

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*                            *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *