Re: metro proc

From: Orasis (chapwesk@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 03/12/96

Ack...this is turning into something like looks like a newsgroup with AOL
posts all over it...Me too posts up the wazzoo and flames galore... :P
For those of you who take everything seriously, then completely disregard
this message, because it isn't meant to take seriously.

-Justin Chapweske
"Being rich is usually better than being stupid."
chapwesk@plains.nodak.edu   chapwesk@blackbody.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
chapwesk@cx03.sod.cc.ndsu.nodak.edu  orasis@205.198.0.31-35
orasis@bog.nodak.edu  orasis@ziggy.rrnet.com (rrnet.com 4800)
Justin Chapweske@Fargo.nd.us.earth.milkyway