Lots of Affects

From: Brian Christopher Guilbault (guil9964@nova.gmi.edu)
Date: 03/13/96

I know we have had this discussion before, so maybe someone could mail me
privately, but I just added our 27th PRF_x bit, and need to know how to
make it work. If someone could just tell me where to find the archive, as
the latest I can seem to get ahold of is march 30, 1995. I have all of
the code in place for the affection, but when you type the command to
enable it, we seg fault since the base code can't handle 27 bits.

Please don't bother flaming me for this, as I will just delete it
without even bothering to read :-)  I'm not a newbie coder, but I'm not
on the same level that some of you guys are, so if you could just point
me in the right direction I would be very grateful.

Thanks in Advance,

  -Brian Guilbault