zone resets

From: MUD (mud@rsl.park.tartu.ee)
Date: 03/19/96

Hi Jazz fans!

I just sought the place in code where there is considered whether to
load a mobile or an object into given room or not. There is a check
if mob_index[x].number is lower than the arg2 in reset command.
What makes me amazed is that the number is increased whereever a mobile
is been loaded and it's pretty horrible to calculate the max number in
zone reset.
	Has anyone dealt with the problem already? I thought of changing
the max number to depend on zone, not considering the whole universe.
So we have to count the mobs in the current zone first to know the max number
available. Has the mob_index[].number any sense then at all?
anyone?

regards,
margus