free_alias

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@scratchy.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 03/20/96

Hey folks, I have a problem.  Since adding in the code from bpl10,
whenever someone quits the mud it crashes and all the core dump says is
that it was in free_char (db.c) the line:

	GET_ALIASES(ch) = (GET_ALIASES(ch))->next;

I dont quite understand why this assignment crashes the game, but its
pretty consistent for people who have aliases.

	Any suggestions?

	- Sean

Sean Mountcastle
Friendship with oneself is all-important, because without it one cannot
be friends with anyone else in the world."
                                         - Eleanor Roosevelt