Problem with find_skill_num

From: Sean P. Mountcastle (mountcas@scratchy.ee.cua.edu)
Date: 03/24/96

	I may be too tired, but I'm having a problem.  find_skill_num
always returns the # for 'know animal' even when I ask for 'know demon'
or 'know human'.  I keeps finding that the first part of the skill
matches and quits there.  I've re-arranged the args for is_abbrev several
times now and it still doesn't work correctly.  I'm using 3.0bpl10, and
I've restored find_skill_num to its original state.  Could someone let me
know how I can solve this annoying problem?

	Thanks in advance,

	- Sean

Sean Mountcastle
"Make no little plans. They have no Magic to stir Men's blood."
		  - D. B. Hudson