Re: Equipment

From: Burkhard Knopf (Burkhard.Knopf@informatik.tu-clausthal.de)
Date: 03/26/96

>>>>> "mac" == Mac  <maclubin@adala.smith.cis.syr.edu> writes:

 mac> On Mon, 25 Mar 1996, Ron R Humphries wrote:

 >>  I was wondering if anyone has written code to save the positions
 >> a player is wearing equipment when they rent?
 >> [...]

 mac> There is a patch available on the cambot ftp site, but it has an
 mac> error I discussed in my previous email to this list...if it ever
 mac> gets here...

Well I'm quite sure you're not talking about autoeq (being buggy that
is). It has been working fine with a slightly modified Viemud3.0 for
over 2 years - and didn't cause any trouble so far in its Circle3.0
version (that's the one you find as autoeq.tar.gz in
/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code)

It even shows the equip position when you do the god command
'show rent'. I hope you like it. :-)

Burkhard

--
Burkhard Knopf                           and when they say 'take of his body'
   e-mail:                               I think I'll take from mine instead