Re: That Arena Code...

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 03/26/96

On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, corey hoitsma wrote:

> Hehe, one problem, maybe it's the server(cambot.res.jhu.edu) or whatever,
> but permission is denied... *sigh* Oh well, I'll get it later:P

Not a problem.  It's set that way on purpose, to keep things organized
and let me review things before moving them to the right area.  I've
placed arena.tar.gz in the contrib/code area, should be downloadable now. :)

  Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>
  PGP key fingerprint: 97 06 C2 CF 7A D5 55 17  E4 A6 C3 4F 40 E4 29 87
  Finger this account for latest public key